This time I intend for it to stick!
The good news is that I have maintained a 99% vegan diet for about a month...OK I had Chipotle and I know they have butter in their rice...but I was almost perfect! My pants are fitting better, I have more energy and my consciousness is clean. I was am really proud of myself.
So imagine this evening how I am feeling knowing that I consumed 2 munchkins after lunch and 3 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies after dinner. Damn!
When we get off track or deviate from our goal we can feel defeated and want to give up. Why can't we just acknowledge we had a moment (or a day/week/month) of weakness, that we messed up and set a new intention? Before I was even finished with my first cookie, I knew what I was going to do-enjoy every bite and start again tomorrow!
Think about your intentions...
- What are you working on?
- What goals do you have in place?
- What structure do you set for when you mess up and don't obtain perfection?
- Does it have to be all or nothing?
- Can you cut yourself some slack?
- Are you ready to pick up where you left off?
- What level of support do you need?
With you in your journey!