Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bring Back My Mojo!
Not your ordinary Mom’s group
This group is full!  
Ditch the diaper bag, take a break from the kids, and come to Greenberries to connect with a group of like-minded women who are ready to laugh, get real, and support each other with the most common struggles of early motherhood.
Through discussion, self-reflection and inspiring activities, you will learn realistic strategies to maintain your sanity and reconnect with YOU while enjoying this crazy journey of motherhood!
Join our focused meet-up group targeted toward creating more joy for the MOM!
6 sessions will be held from 7:30-9:00 every other week
Starting October 6th and ending December 15th

Session 1: Becoming Mom: Your pregnancy and birth story
Session 2: Letting go of GUILT, anger and resentment of self and others
Session 3: Accepting changes you can’t control-changing what you can
Session 4: Self-Care is not a luxury!
Session 5: Who am I in addition to “Mom?” Creating your new identity
Session 6: Getting clear on what you want: Setting goals and intentions

$10 for individual drop-in sessions (pre-registration required)
$40 for all 6-session pre-registration required by September 29th
*Includes weekly pdf. file of activity and self-reflection


Q and A

Q: I am not local to Baltimore/DC, but this sound great!  How can I get involved?
A: If you are interested in doing this workshop via teleconference, please email me with your contact information and what days/times will work for you.  I will create a list and start an addtional group if we have enough interest.

Q: Why is this workshop so cheap?
A:  I have taken a culmination of the common concerns and frustrations from my clients and have written a workbook.  This group will be a pilot of the very first group to use the material.  The cost of this workshop will go up to $150 after this first go around.

Q: Is this group geared toward working moms? Stay at home moms? New Moms? Experienced Moms?
A: Yes, yes, yes and yes!  This group is for any woman who feels like she has neglected her own needs since becoming a mother.  This opportunity is perfect for women who want to reconnect with who they are and are ready to make some realistic changes to create a more joyful life.

Q: What are the exact dates of this workshop?
A: October 6, 20, November 3, 17, December 1 and 15

Q: Can I come to just the topics that interest me?
A: Yes, you can pay a drop in fee of $10 a session or pay $40 in advance for all 6 sessions.  Pre-registration is required either way.

Q: Will I receive any materials or written information about the workshop?
A: Yes, you will receive an electronic version of the workbook so you can go at your own pace.

Q: Can I purchase the workbook if I can't attend the group?
A: Yes, the workbook purchased separately is $15.

Q: Can I bring my child/children?
A: This is your time to be YOU, away from your kids.  You will get more out of the group if you give your undivided attention, I do understand that emergencies happen, so babies on laps are welcome.  NO TURBO TODDLERS PLEASE!!!

Q:  I am very busy, how much "extra work" is expected from this group.
A:  On our "off" weeks you can work on the activities from your workbook.  You can read and reflect, or journal.  Once in a while you will have a homework assignment (ex. a date by yourself).  The amount of time you put into this workshop is entirely up to you.

Q: Are there any rules to the group?
A: We can talk more about this as a group, but my 2 big rules are what is said in the group stays in the group and it is a zero judgement zone!

Q: Can we make this like a Mom's night out and have drinks and munchies?
A: Absolutely!  BYOB of choice

Q:  Sign me up, I'm ready to go!  How do I pay?
A:  You can pay vial Pay Pal (I will send you an invoice) or write a check to My Mama Mojo.


If you would like more detailed information, have interest in joining a future daytime group, or are ready to reserve your spot on October 6th, please contact me at (301) 717-7731 or heather@mymamamojo.com




                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment