We survived the RV tip (barely), but you wouldn't believe what we came home to. I am sorry if I am so slow at getting back to people, I am a bit frazzled at the moment! When I get my act together and get everything fixed, I will spill the beans about the RV adventure. I know some of you are sitting on the edge of your seats trying to decide whether to rent you Cruise America RV or not...
Here is a list of things that have broken in the last week:
1) I have a hole in my ceiling from a water leak which we found directly as we were suppose to leave on vacation.
2) My bathroom is torn up from that water leak.
3) My tree out front was struck by lighting causing a power surge. This resulted in no phone, cable or Internet for 3 days. After it was all fixed, my computer wouldn't turn on at all and I feel very lucky that it was only the power cord that needed to be replaced.
4) My dishwasher wouldn't clean and the top rack and was spitting the soap everywhere. When the man came to fix it he found small rocks which were clogging it. Ummm... I wonder who threw rocks in my dishwasher...
5) The spring on the hatch of my hot mama mini van. It may not seem like a big deal, but you try loading groceries into the car with one hand while the other is trying to prop open the 100lb door so it doesn't smash your head.
6) My washing machine smells like mold.
7) Two of my toilet paper holders are off the wall. Umm... wonder who pulled those off...
I must have pissed someone off in the universe. My luck sucks right now!
Ok, It is 3 days later and now my stereo receiver is broken and my freaking air conditioning unit is blowing hot air in the middle of an East Coast heat wave of 105 degrees. We all had to sleep on the basement floor last night to prevent baking in our sleep.
What the hell is going on here???!!!!